Protecting your vehicle since 1978
Dr Kar Klean has been serving Albertans since 1978. We have detailed over 40,000 vehicles, from the smallest subcompacts to the largest semi tractors. Our people are expert professionals. We use only the finest equipment and the highest quality materials from knowledgable suppliers. We are a team, we are the best, we care about what we do.
Shampoo and deodorize all carpets and upholstery.
Engine Cleaning & Detailing
Power shampoo and hand wash motor and engine compartment.
Power Polishing Finish
High speed power polish and/or power shine with a low speed.
Professional automobile detailing is the process of rejuvenating the painted, upholsetered, vinyl and leather areas of your car to restore and protect their new car beauty.
How is detailing different from an "ordinary" car wash?
- Detailing the exterior will help remove the dull haze, surface scratches and oxidation from your cars' finish that simple washing cannot.
- Detailing the interior will remove gound in soil and dirt to extend the life of carpets and seats that simple vacuuming will not.
- Detailing involves 100% personal attention. There is no assembly line here! From the careful hand wash and rinse to the meticulous detail cleaning of every crack and crevice, your vehicle is given a very special "one on one" treatment.
Why is detailing important?
- A regular program of detailing (at least once a year) will increase your pride of ownership and enjoyment of your vehicle for years to come.
- Any car that is over one year old will look significantly better after detailing. It will shine brighter and retain that shine. Your car will look better and you will feel better owning it.
- Proper detailing will benefit you financially. Over the years a regularly detailed vehicle could be worth several hundres or even thousands of dollars more than one that has been neglected. Detailing protects yoru investment. It is possibly the most cost effective method of increasing and retaining a vehicle's value.